Seal Of Safety
Garments are sterilised
before and after trials
CoronaGuard and CORONA CANON
Attacks And Disables 99.9%*
Steam Iron Machines
Garments are steam ironed
to deactivate the virus
1. What is the Seal of Safety?
• The Seal of Safety represents the highest level of safety protocols we have incorporated in our stores across India.
2. What kind of precautions are taken at the stores?
• Our stores are equipped with state-of-the-art technology to ensure a safe shopping experience. We have installed CORONAGUARD & CORONA CANON devices that attack and kill 99.9% *Coronavirus (COVID-19).
• All our garments are placed in the UV-C wardrobe before and after every trial, which sterilizes the garments and disables the ability of the DNA of any virus from multiplying.
• Additionally, the staff at every store steam iron garments daily to kill any virus or bacteria.
• All our employees always adhere to strict safety guidelines like wearing a mask, regular temperature checks, complete sanitization protocols and social distancing norms laid by the authorities, as a mandated hygiene practice.
3. What is the CORONAGUARD & CORONA CANON?
• CORONAGUARD is a device certified by Eureka Forbes and CORONA CANON by SHYCOCAN. It has been conceptualised and made in India. It attacks and disables 99.9% *Coronavirus (COVID-19) keeping the environment secure.
4. Is the use of CORONAGUARD & CORONA CANON been approved?
• The CORONAGUARD and CORONA CANON are CE (EU Class 1) approved alongside US FDA ‘Enforcement Policy for containment of SARS COV-2 during the COVID 19 Public Health Emergency.
5. Is the CORONAGUARD & CORONA CANON safe for me?
• Yes. The devices are chemical free, odour free, stain free and have no side effects
6. Is it safe to try garments at the store?
• Yes. All our garments are sterilized in the newly installed UV-C wardrobe before and after every trial, for a safe, worry-free shopping experience.